WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect the following information about you when you complete our registration form.
• your name
• your email address
• your address
• your telephone number
• your gender
• your birthdate
• your shopping and entertainment preferences
• your agreement that you have read our terms and conditions
Our system may also automatically record the following information on your visit to our website:
• your browser type (e.g. Firefox, Internet Explorer)
• your operating system (e.g. Microsoft Windows, Macintosh)
• your IP address (a unique identifier for each connection to the internet)
• your domain name (e.g. freenet.co.uk, pipex.com)
• This information is automatically collected and does not require your input – the information is used to improve our facilities and to provide you with an optimum website.
HOW THIS INFORMATION WILL BE USED?
We respect your privacy and will only use your information:
• to log various usage and statistical information about your use of our facilities
• to administer the website and gather broad demographic information about users of the site
• to send you newsletters
• for marketing purposes – providing you with details of special offers, promotions, new products and services
• to advise you of changes to our website
• to improve our website, and to customise our website for you based on your demographics
• Our site provides an opt-in and opt-out facility so that you only receive information if you choose to. At any time you can access your account and change your marketing status indicating whether you want to opt-in or opt-out of receiving marketing information. If you choose opt-in status, whenever we send you information, we will always give you the opportunity to request your details to be removed from our marketing list.
We understand the concerns you have about giving your personal details over the internet so we are rigorous about our security procedures. We provide a safe and secure browsing environment for our customers. The following procedures are in place to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration or theft of your information:
• We use secure sockets layer (SSL) technology with a 128 bit encryption where appropriate
• We use secure keys to encrypt your information while it is on the internet (where this security is supported by your browser)
• Our server uses state of the art encryption to store your information
WHAT CHOICES ARE AVAILABLE TO YOU REGARDING COLLECTION, USE AND DISTRIBUTION OF THE INFORMATION?
Your Information will be retained by us for as long as the purpose for which it was collected continues. It will then be destroyed although copies may be retained if required to satisfy our legal, regulatory or accounting requirements. By law, you are entitled to a copy of the personal information we hold on you. If you would like to receive a copy of the information that we hold on you then please write to us at Callendar Square Shopping Centre, High Street, Falkirk, FK1 1UJ enclosing your postal details and a cheque for £10 payable to Callendar Square.
You may choose not to receive any promotional communications from us or our partners. We maintain an opt-out option on our website that you may choose to select at any time, if you do not wish to receive such promotional communications from us or our partners.
CHANGES / MODIFICATION
You may make a request to us to change or modify your information at any time. Further if you are aware at any time that any of the information that you have given to us has changed then please let us know at the earliest opportunity of the changes that need to be made to your information.
If we change this policy, we will post the new policy on our home page. If the change means that we will use your information differently, we will notify you. You may accept the change of use, or if you do not, we will continue to use your information in accordance with the policy under which it was collected.